VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 9, 2022 /CNW/ – Planet Based Foods Global Inc. (CSE: PBF) (OTCQB: PBFFF) (FRA:AZ0) (“PBFG”, “Planet Based Foods” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the company has entered into
distribution agreements with KeHE Distributors (“KeHE”), United Natural Foods, Inc. (“United Natural Foods, or UNFI”) and DPI Specialty Foods (“DPI”) (collectively known as the “Distributors”) effective immediately.
The Distributors have already committed to various purchase orders in November, adding to the incredibly eventful year for the Company. KeHE and United Natural Foods are known as premiere food distributors that focus on both the Natural & Specialty Distribution Channel as well as Conventional Distribution Channels in the United States. DPI has established an efficient network of wholesale specialty food distribution centers in key geographic locations across the Western United States.
Prospective distribution locations are expected to distribute the following Planet Based Foods products:
- KeHE Romeoville, IL: Southwest Burger, Original Taquito and Southwest Taquito
- DPI Aurora, Colorado: Southwest Burger, Original Taquito and Southwest Taquito
- DPI Ontario, California: Southwest Burger, Original Taquito and Southwest Taquito
- UNFI Riverside, California: Southwest Burger, Original Burger, Mild Sausage Patty, Hot Sausage Patty, Original Crumble, Italian Crumble, Original Taquito and Southwest Taquito
- UNFI Ridgefield, Washington: Mild Sausage Patty, Original Crumble, Southwest Burger, Original Taquito and Southwest Taquito
“Partnering with these world-renowned distributors is exactly what the company needs for us to hit our aggressive growth milestones”, Planet Based Foods President and Co-Founder Braelyn Davis quotes. “KeHE, United Natural
Foods and DPI service the largest grocery chains in the country. We’re confident that our consumers will see our products in more stores than ever in these coming weeks.”
For further details about the Company, please refer to the Company’s listing statement at www.thecse.com as well as the Company’s profile at www.sedar.com. To view information about the Company and subscribe to automated email alerts for future news and public filings, visit the Planet Based Foods website at www.planetbasedfoods.com.